Neasham Road Surgery is a purpose built surgery, situated on the corner of Smithfield and Neasham Road. Car parking is available including disabled spaces. The surgery is also wheelchair friendly A pharmacy is located on Neasham Road and a bus stop is also adjacent to the Practice.
We currently look after the health needs of over 11,500 patients and work closely with other GP surgeries in Darlington to ensure the best use of resources. In particular, we work closely with Clifton Court Medical Practice to provide some services.
The practice is open 5 days a week – Monday to Friday from 7.30am to 6.00pm. We are closed on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays. For medical care or advice during this time, please contact either 111, or visit the Urgent Care Centre which is based at the A & E Department of Darlington Memorial Hospital.
Patient and Practice Charter
We aim to provide the best possible health care to our patients but this relies on the partnership between the Primary Health Care Team and the patient.
We aim to ensure each patient receives:
- Good customer care at all times
- Patient confidentiality
- The right to see your medical records subject to the limitations of the law
- See your own doctor if at all possible
- Referred to a Consultant when your GP thinks this is necessary
- Informed of a delay of 20 minutes or more for your appointment
- Repeat prescriptions available within 2 working days
- Listen to any concerns or suggestions about our services
In return we ask each patient:
- Treat surgery staff with courtesy and respect at all times
- Do not ask for information about anyone other than yourself, unless you have full consent to do so
- Inform us of any name, address or telephone number changes
- Only request urgent appointments on the day if appropriate.
- Please be punctual for your appointment, but due to unexpected emergencies, be prepared to wait for your own appointment
- Allow sufficient time for hospital letters to reach us
- Let us know if we have not met our responsibility to you
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.